Colorectal cancer, rectum cancer
Colon and rectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in men and the third leading cause in women. Colorectal cancer most often develops from polyps, also called adenomas, small wart-like masses that appear on the walls of the large intestine.
Biron sets itself apart
Immunochemical test for blood in stool to aid in the detection of colon cancer*.
- Results in 2 business days.
- More sensitive test, therefore earlier cancer detection threshold.
- Allows for faster medical care.
- No restrictions on testing frequency.
- Costs reimbursed by most insurers.
*A doctor's prescription is required.
Term of the Week
Medicine that links medical knowledge with data to predict a patient’s potential health problems. Examples include artificial intelligence and genetics.