Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome is characterized by pain in the intestines, as well as bloating, flatulence and diarrhea. The triggers are often the same as for dyspepsia, and the pain is caused by the speed at which food passes through the colon (either too slow or too fast).
Biron sets itself apart
Fecal calprotectin analysis for the detection of chronic inflammatory bowel diseases *.
- Results in 7 business days.
- Helps with the diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Can avoid the need for a colonoscopy.
- Allows rapid medical care.
- Costs reimbursed by most insurers.
*A doctor's prescription is required.
Term of the Week
Medicine that links medical knowledge with data to predict a patient’s potential health problems. Examples include artificial intelligence and genetics.