Preventive health check-ups
Ensure your executives, managers and employees are healthy with age-appropriate medical checkups and family and medical histories.
A full range of examinations and tests, in one visit:
- Evaluation by a physician
- Adapted blood profile
- Assessment by a nutritionist
- Evaluation of your physical condition
- Complete health assessment adapted to the age, family and medical history, concerns and symptoms of each of your employees.
- Targeting of specific objectives and tools to help your employees reach/maintain these objectives.
- Personalized action plan given to each patient
**Our medical team will provide constant support throughout the process **
A valid and reliable tool
The preventive check-up allows you to know your health status in a few hours, all coordinated by a physician:
- It is based on the Guide des bonnes pratiques en prévention clinique which applies the recommendations of** the Institut national d'excellence en santé et en services sociaux (INESSS)**
- the Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- Diabetes Canada
- The Canadian Association of Gastroenterology (CAG)
- The Canadian Cancer Society (CCS).
- It includes the clinical prevention measures recommended by the National Director of Public Health of Quebec (DNSP).
- These recommendations are summarized in the clinical prevention sheet published to physicians by the Collège des Médecins du Québec (CMQ) in 2018.
How often is a preventive check-up recommended?
Request your preventive health assessment today
Your managers' and employees' health can't wait. Request more information today.