Radiologie Laënnec and Ste-Thérèse — Specialized in oral radiology
Other types of oral-dental exams
Your dentist might have prescribed another service like the one listed below. Please note that those services are not available in our clinics. Ask your dentist for more information.
- Pre-implant bone assessment
- Post-implant check of osteointegration
- Clarify a radicular fracture (cracked tooth)
- Search for an accessory canal
- Location of an impacted tooth (pre-surgery)
- Complex facial skeleton cases (facial bone anomalies)
- Severe growth anomaly
- Specify the nature and location of lesions
- Post-trauma assessment (Protocol for stereolithography available on request)
A medical prescription is required to perform this examination.
The majority of these examinations are not covered by the Régie de l'Assurance Maladie du Québec (RAMQ).
If your dentist has recommended this examination or if you have any questions, contact us at 1 833 590-2714.