Mobile health services in the workplace
A wide range of health services in the workplace: physical examinations, drug testing, vaccinations, and much more.
Health care services available at all times, directly in the workplace
Biron Corporate Health offers a complete range of services, care, medical analyses, sampling and tests directly in the workplace.
We offer a turnkey service. All we need is access to a quiet and private location. Our qualified professionals will visit your workplace with all the equipment required to provide a wide range of health care and services:
- Medical surveillance (vision and hearing tests, spirometry, blood lead levels, mask certification, etc.)
- Pre-employment medical examinations
- Occupational health examinations and good health certificatification
- Assessment of functional capacity and overall condition
- First aid services
- Blood sampling
- Vaccination (tetanus, hepatitis, flu etc.)
- Cardiovascular health assessment
- Screening tests
- Toxicology and toxicological follow-up
- And much more
We will then send you a detailed and personalized report of the results the same day or within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the type of care or tests requested.
Find out more today
Discover why many Quebec companies already benefit from the flexibility of the mobile services of Biron Corporate Health, and you too can take advantage of a practical and efficient way to save time and money while ensuring the well-being of your staff.
Why use our mobile corporate health services?
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet your needs.
- We offer complete medical surveillance programs that meet the requirements of the CNESST.
- Our presence helps you avoid lost time and absenteeism-related costs.
- We can be a partner of choice in your hiring process.
- We can help you retain your staff through a preventive health approach.
- Our services demonstrate to your staff that you care about their health.
- Our staff is courteous, certified and experienced.
- Our processes are subject to strict quality standards for which we are well known.
Services adapted to your needs, when and where you want them
Our mobile health services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in most regions of Quebec and certain regions of Ontario: