Mask is mandatory
Business hours modifications
Laboratory, sampling and nursing care
Imagix - Medical Imaging
Medvue - Medical Imaging
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if my appointment will still take place?
If you do not fall under the critera previously mentioned on this page, and the service that you need has not been suspended, then your appointment will still take place.
If your service has been suspended, an agent will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
You can also contact us by calling 1-800-463-7674.
May I be accompanied by someone for my appointment?
To limit the number of individuals in our establishment, we ask you to be accompanied by a maximum of one person and only if it is really necessary. If you come accompanied, be informed that this person will have to answer the same screening questionnaire as you will have to, and access could be refused.
What payment methods do you accept?
To limit the possible spread of the virus, we only accept contactless payment methods for now (interac and credit cards).
Do you offer the screening test?
No. We do not offer a test for the coronavirus (COVID-19) for the moment.
For more information on the coronavirus (COVID-19), you can visit the website of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux. The site is updated regularly: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/. You can also call the Government of Quebec’s information line : 1-877-644-4545
What are the measures that you have put in place to reduce the risk of spreading the virus?
We have put exceptional and temporary measures in place for the duration of the contagion, in order to reduce the risk of the virus spreading. These include :
- Hygiene measures in all our locations.
- Postponement of services for patients infected or likely to be infected with the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Tighter triage measures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of the premises and in common areas.
- Equipment is cleaned after each use as required.
- We regularly remind our employees to adopt good hygiene behaviours and to minimize contact and increase distance between them and patients.
- The recommendations issued by the Government of Quebec with respect to quarantine are also implemented throughout the organization.
- We've increased the time between appointments.
Our healthcare professionals are already well trained in infection control and they strive to adhere to good practices at all times.
Since the situation is evolving in unpredictable ways, further measures could be taken. We are following the recommendations issued by the ministère de la Santé.
However, it is possible that delays to obtain an appointment or to receive test results may be longer than usual due to the impacts of the prevention measures. We thank you for your understanding.