How do I know if my appointment will still take place?
May I be accompanied by someone for my appointment?
What payment methods do you accept?
What are the measures that you have put in place to reduce the risk of spreading the virus?
We have put exceptional and temporary measures in place for the duration of the contagion, in order to reduce the risk of the virus spreading. These include :
- Hygiene measures in all our locations.
- Postponement of services for patients infected or likely to be infected with COVID-19 (except for the designated location).
- Tighter triage measures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of the premises and in common areas.
- Equipment is cleaned after each use as required.
- We regularly remind our employees to adopt good hygiene behaviours and to minimize contact and increase distance between them and patients.
- The recommendations issued by the Government of Quebec with respect to quarantine are also implemented throughout the organization.
- We've increased the time between appointments.
Our healthcare professionals are already well trained in infection control and they strive to adhere to good practices at all times.
Since the situation is evolving in unpredictable ways, further measures could be taken. We are following the recommendations issued by the ministère de la Santé.
However, it is possible that delays to obtain an appointment or to receive test results may be longer than usual due to the impacts of the prevention measures. We thank you for your understanding.