Effective November 30, travellers aged 12 and older departing from Canadian airports need to be fully vaccinated, 14 days prior to departure. Read more
- Confirm that the test and the type of sampling are approved by the destination country as well as any other country where he has a layover. Details on IATA
- Make sure to select a result period that is suitable for the requirements of the destination country (generally between 24h and 72h)
- Bring his passport on the day of the appointment
- Does not maintain a list of country requirements (which may change at any time) and for this reason will not provide any advice
- Tests approved by Canadian government authorities
- Attestation of negative test result
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)
At one of our service center
Some destinations require a screening test with a result in less than 24 hours.
Avoid any surprises on the day of your departure by choosing a rapid screening test. Offered only at our clinic located at Montreal-Trudeau airport. More information
Destinations with particularities
You need a COVID-19 screening test for non-travel purposes. Please refer to the screening tests available at our service centers.