- Make sure the test and the type of sampling are approved by the destination country as well as any other country where you have a layover. Details on IATA
- Make sure to choose a result period suitable for the requirements of the destination country (generally between 24h to 72h)
- Make sure you have your passport on the day of your appointment.
Please note that our call center agents have access to the same appointment availability as those offered on the online appointment platform.
- Tests approved by Canadian government authorities.
- Attestation of negative test result
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)
Do you have a few days before your flight?
Screening at one of our service center
Destinations with particularities
Find out how you can be exempt from quarantine upon arrival thanks to Air Canada and Biron.
The Consulate General of the People's Republic of China approves the tests offered by Biron.
You need a COVID-19 screening test for non-travel purposes. Please refer to the screening tests available at our service centers.