Before choosing your test
- Make sure the test is approved by the destination country as well as any other country where you have a layover. Details on IATA
- Make sure to choose a result period suitable for the requirements of the destination country (generally between 48h to 72h)
The Biron advantages
- Tests approved by Canadian government authorities.
- Attestation of negative test result available upon request.
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)
Are you at last minute?
Screening at YUL Montreal-Trudeau airport
Do you have a few days before your flight?
Screening at one of our service center
Find out how you can be exempt from quarantine upon arrival thanks to Air Canada and Biron.
The Consulate General of the People's Republic of China approves the tests offered by Biron.