How connected are we?
How does internet addiction affect the body?
Are you addicted?
- Canadian Internet Registration Authority, “Canada's Internet Factbook 2019.” https://cira.ca/resources/corporate/factbook/canadas-internet-factbook-2019 (accessed December 5, 2019).
- Wahl, S., Engelhardt, M., Schaupp, P., Lappe, C., Ivanov, I. V. “The inner clock—Blue light sets the human rhythm.” Journal of Biophotonics, August 21, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1002/jbio.201900102 (accessed December 5, 2019).
- Kenney, E.L., Gortmaker, S.L. “United States Adolescents’ Television, Computer, Videogame, Smartphone, and Tablet Use: Associations with Sugary Drinks, Sleep, Physical Activity, and Obesity.” Journal of Pediatrics, March 2017, Vol. 182: pp.144-149. doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2016.11.015 (accessed December 5, 2019).
- Yoon, S., Kleinman, M., Mertz, J., Brannick, M. “Is social network site usage related to depression? A meta-analysis of Facebook-depression relations.” Journal of Affective Disorders April 2019, Vol. 248, pp. 65-72. doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2019.01.026 (accessed December 5, 2019).
- Galica, V.L., Vannucci, A., Flannery, K.M., Ohannessian, C.M. “Social Media Use and Conduct Problems in Emerging Adults.” Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, July 2017, Vol 20(7), pp. 448-452. doi.org/10.1089/cyber.2017.0068 (accessed December 5, 2019).
Myths and facts surrounding Osteoporosis
Discover the facts about osteoporosis and learn about the links between it and menopause, calcium, aging, and bone fractures.