- Make sure that the antigenic test is approved by the destination country as well as any other country where you have a layover. Details on IATA
- Make sure to choose a result period suitable for the requirements of the destination country (generally between 24h to 72h)
- Make sure you have your passport on the day of your appointment.
Please note that our call center agents have access to the same appointment availability as those offered on the online appointment platform.
- Tests approved by Canadian government authorities.
- Attestation of negative test result
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)
Are you at the last minute?
Screening at YUL Montreal-Trudeau airport
Screening at one of our service center
Avoid any surprises on the day of your departure by choosing a screening test a few days in advance at one of our service centers.