Effective November 30, travellers aged 12 and older departing from Canadian airports need to be fully vaccinated, 14 days prior to departure. Read more
- Confirm that the test and the type of sampling are approved by the destination country as well as any other country where he has a layover. Details on IATA
- Make sure to select a result period that is suitable for the requirements of the destination country (generally between 24h and 72h)
- Bring his passport on the day of the appointment
- Does not maintain a list of country requirements (which may change at any time) and for this reason will not provide any advice
- Tests approved by Canadian government authorities
- Attestation of negative test result
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)
At one of our service center
Whether you cross borders by air, sea or land, we have the right test for you
Avoid any surprises on the day of your departure by choosing a screening test a few days in advance at one of our service centers.
Destinations with particularities
You need a COVID-19 screening test for non-travel purposes. Please refer to the screening tests available at our service centers.