Effective November 30, travellers aged 12 and older departing from Canadian airports need to be fully vaccinated, 14 days prior to departure. Read more
- Make sure that the type of test, the type of sampling and the time slot chosen meet the requirements of your destination countryr. Details on the website of the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China.
- Make sure you have your passport on the day of your appointment.
Please note that our call center agents have access to the same appointment availability as those offered on the online appointment platform.
- Tests approved by the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China
- Attestation of negative test result
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)
All passengers traveling to China must be tested for COVID-19 by RT-PCR and IgM antibody serology.
Biron's serological test for COVID-19 checks for the presence of total antibodies (IgM and IgG) resulting from past or recent exposure to COVID-19. The test does not detect IgM only.
RT-PCR (48h) and serological test
- Result in 48h
RT-PCR (24h) and serological test
- Result in 24h
To book an appointment
Government authorities advise against non-essential travel outside of Canada. For more information visit the Travel and Tourism Canada website.