- Top-of-the-head tube for greater freedom of movement
- Diffused venting system limits noise and disturbances
- Customized adjustment thanks to a structure that adapts to your head
- Design that leaves the face clear, allowing you to wear glasses
- SpringFit structure adapts to your body to ensure a custom fit. In addition, the harness is strong, lightweight and breathable.
- Padded protective cover, built into the mask, improves adherence and reduces the risk of marks on your face.
- QuietAir™ venting system gently diffuses exhaled air, keeping noise to a minimum. This will allow your bed partner to sleep closer to you.
- Minimalist design frees your face, allowing you to wear glasses to read.
- Tube connection is above your head, not in front, so you can sleep in several positions.
Easy to use
- Mask slides quickly over your head and is quickly removed, simplifying your bedtime routine.
- Quick release connection makes it easy to disconnect the mask from the tube if you have to get up during the night.
Support at all times
Biron’s AMI online platform (Accompany – Motivate – Instruct) helps you at every step of your treatment. Here you will find close supervision, interactive tools and a wealth of information on your equipment, its maintenance and your treatment.