- Remember to regularly maintain your device, especially in warm countries where bacteria and fungi grow quickly.
- Follow the cleaning recommendations and make sure you have enough mild soap and cleaning wipes for your trip.
- Clean your accessories with high-quality, clean water to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- If your device breaks or stops working, contact your supplier. A representative can help you fix the problem, recommend a place to have your device repaired, or suggest where to replace your machine or accessories.
- Some places may require you to replace your filter more frequently due to the air quality or cleanliness of the site. For example, in a very dusty area, the filter will get dirty faster!