Serological IgM / IgG antibody test for COVID-19
This blood test checks for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies resulting from past or recent exposure to COVID-19. To date, the scientific community still knows very little about immunity to COVID-19 and there is currently no test to ensure that the presence of antibodies confers protective immunity. This is not a screening test for active infection with COVID-19.
- Test approved by government authorities.
- Same day results available (depending on the time of receipt of the sample).
- A doctor's prescription is required for the serological test for COVID-19.
- Attestation of negative test result available upon request.
- Safe, fast and attentive service: a visit can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
What forms do the results of the serological IgM / IgG antibody test for COVID-19 test take?
A positive result: indicates that anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgM and/or IgG antibodies were detected. This result suggests recent or past COVID-19 infection. The presence of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 is not indicative of protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection.
A negative result: indicates that anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgM and/or IgG antibodies were not detected in your sample. A negative result does not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and may be due to sampling too soon after infection or in an immunosuppressed patient.
To book an appointment for the serological IgM / IgG antibody test for COVID-19
- Visit the online appointment booking portal.
- Select the test: COVID-19 serology (N protein)
- Choose a location and time slot.
- Indicate your last name, first name, date of birth, cell phone number and email address.
- To obtain an attestation of a negative result, request it when you arrive at the point of service on the day of your appointment.
Do you require a medical certificate and/or a negative test result attestation for the serological test for COVID-19?
- Attestation of Negative Test Result : Request it when you arrive at the service center for your test. Book an appointment: Online or 1 833 590-2712.
- Medical certificate * : Obtain a medical certificate following a telemedicine appointment with a physician affiliated with Biron. To do so, contact Biron Corporate Health at 1 833 590-2716 or fill out a callback request.
*Charges may apply
Find the right COVID-19 test for your situation
For more information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Biron's customer service at 1 833 590-2712.
MyBiron: Access your test results online
Biron helps you take charge of your health. Consult your laboratory test results online easily and securely and discover their meaning.
Accessible on all types of devices, safe, free and easy to use, MyBiron allows you to prepare for your visit to the doctor.
*Some results may be sent exclusively to the requesting physician.