How do I make an appointment?
Preparing for the Examination
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid eating for one hour before the test.
- 48 hours before the test: avoid using antihistamines.
- 24 hours before the test: avoid using a very long-acting bronchodilator.
- 12 hours before the test: avoid using a long-acting bronchodilator with or without corticosteroids.
- 8 hours before the test: avoid using a short-acting bronchodilator.
- 2 hours before the test: avoid smoking.
If you have a cold, the flu or sinusitis, we recommend that you postpone the test, as these conditions could interfere with the test.
If your healthcare professional has prescribed this examination or if you have any questions, contact us at 1 833 590-2715.