Machines covered by the recall
Philips device recall
The recall affects Philips BiLevel Positive Airway Pressure (BiLevel PAP) devices, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices and Mechanical Ventilators manufactured between November 2009 and April 2021, specifically those in the C-Series and all DreamStation 1 platforms.
Please visit the Philips website for more details.
To help you determine whether your device is affected by the recall, find your device’s serial number and use the device identification tool provided online by Philips.
Comprehensive list of machines:
- DreamStation Go CPAP, APAP
- DREAMSTATION BiPAP AVAPS
- DREAMSTATION BiPAP AUTOSV
- DREAMSTATION AUTO BiPAP AND HEATED TUBING
- SYSTEM ONE 50 SERIES AUTO BiPAP
- SYSTEM ONE 50 SERIES BIPAP ST
- SYSTEM ONE 60 SERIES BiPAP ST, AVAPS
- SYSTEM ONE 50 SERIES BIPAP AUTOSV ADVANCED
- SYSTEM ONE 60 SERIES BIPAP AVAPS A30
- SYSTEM ONE 60 SERIES BIPAP AUTO
- SYSTEM ONE 60 SERIES BIPAP AVAPS A40
- SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR 50 SERIES CPAP PRO
- SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR PLUS 50 SERIES CPAP
- SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR PRO 50 SERIES CPAP (V2.01)
- SYSTEM ONE 60 SERIES CPAP PRO WITH HEATED TUBING
- DREAMSTATION CPAP PRO
- SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR 50 SERIES CPAP AUTO
- SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR 50 SERIES CPAP AUTO (V2.01)
- SYSTEM ONE 60 SERIES CPAP AUTO WITH HEATED TUBING
- DREAMSTATION EXPERT CPAP MACHINE
- DREAMSTATION AUTO CPAP
Decision Support Tool
The recommendations in this section of Biron’s website are issued by the Centre hospitalier universitaire de Montréal (CHUM). This is an excerpt from the information provided by the CHUM. You can view the original and complete version of these recommendations on the website of the CHUM (available in French only).