COVID-19 molecular PCR testing services
Biron offers a molecular test to identify individuals potentially infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19);
- This test looks for viral RNA in an oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swab specimen (collection of secretions from the throat and nose);
- A positive result suggests that there is an active infection.
This test can be deployed to contain the spread of COVID-19, reduce the risks for the employees and promote their well-being in the workplace and the continuity of your activities.
- Approved by government authorities;
- Very specific, the test can detect the presence of the virus in individuals with or without symptoms;
- Biron will make every effort to issue results within 24 business hours after reception of the samples in our laboratory;
- Possibility of sampling by your medical staff or that of Biron at your place of work.
Do you require a medical certificate and/or a negative test result attestation for COVID-19 as a travel requirement?
- Attestation of Negative Test Result * : Request it when you arrive at the point of service for your test. Book an appointment: Online or 1 833 590-2712
- Medical certificate * : Obtain a medical certificate following a telemedicine appointment with a physician affiliated with Biron. To do so, contact Biron Corporate Health at 1 833 590-2716 or fill out a callback request.
Charges may apply for the medical certificate and the attestation of negative test result.
Protect your employees and the community with a screening tool that is easy to use, readily available and fast.
COVID-19 Serological Test
Employee triage performed by nurse
Consulting service for the implementation of adequate protection measures in the workplace
Pharmacogenetic testing for effective mental health treatment.
Confinement has led to an increase in anxiety and depression, especially among individuals who are under reduced hours or have lost their jobs. Pharmacogenetics is a very promising avenue for reducing the impact of mental health disorders on employee disability.
A saliva test that analyzes the genes responsible for drug metabolism, pharmacogenetics makes it possible to better target compatible drugs and determine the right dosage:
- Reduces the duration of disability;
- Reduces costs related to presenteeism and absenteeism;
- Reduces group insurance costs;
- Is an initiative that can be deployed at low cost;
- Helps introduce employees to a corporate culture that promotes health and well-being.
For more information on COVID-19 corporate services, do not hesitate to contact us at 1 833 590-2716.