Machine — 5 minutes
SleepStyle CPAP Machine
- Pairs comfort and simplicity, allowing you to breathe and rest easy.
- Developed with your well-being in mind, from high-quality humidification to automatic pressure relief
- Designed to take up minimal space and operate quietly, ensuring your sleep goes undisturbed
- The accompanying SleepStyle App tracks your progress over time, letting you manage your therapy with ease
Overview of the machine
Setup and use
How to adjust temperature and humidity
How to modify the expiratory aid
How to view your treatment data on the machine
How to view your user data through the mobile application
How to upload your data through the USB key
How to upload your user data through the modem
How to access the humidification chamber
Read also: SleepStyle maintenance sheet
Even with regular maintenance, it is recommended to renew certain equipment every year for reasons of hygiene and comfort. Visit our online store and take advantage of free shipping on purchases over $75.
I notice that there is condensation or water in my tubing.
A: Condensation in the tubing indicates that the relative humidity is at 100%. Here are some ways to decrease the relative humidity:
- Increase the temperature of the room (ex: increase the heating or close the windows in winter)
- If you have an air conditioner or a fan near the unit, it is possible that the cool air entering the unit causes condensation. If possible, try to move the Sleepstyle away from these devices.
Q: How do I know if my mask fits properly?
A: Connect the mask to the tubing and adjust the straps and mask cushion on your face. Lie down and turn on the device. There should be no air coming out of the sides of the mask, and the sound of air leaks should be minimal.
Q: I would like my device to start or stop automatically OR my device starts automatically but I prefer to start it manually.
A: The automatic start or stop option is not available on the Sleepstyle unit. You must press the start button to start or stop the therapy.
Q: My device is louder than usual.
A: Follow these steps:
- Check the filter - a dirty or outdated filter affects the airflow through the unit and can cause increased motor noise. Remove/replace the filter and confirm the noise level.
- Remove the humidifier chamber - check that it is in good condition. Reinsert it into the humidifier (Note: the humidifier chamber should be replaced every year).
- Inspect the seal at the air outlet (where the water tank joins the flow generator) for damage.
- Inspect the unit's air outlet (where the tubing connects) for damage.
Q: Abnormal noise that does not seem to be coming from the unit.
A: Follow these steps:
- Make sure your humidifier chamber is properly inserted into your unit and that the humidifier cover is securely closed.
- Make sure the gasket on the top of the humidifier is properly positioned and in good condition.
- Make sure the tubing is properly inserted into the back of your unit.
- Inspect the tubing for signs of breakage (small holes, cracks, etc.)
- The device may also be making more noise due to a mask mounting problem. Make sure your mask is properly mounted. Refer to your mask section for specific assembly instructions for your model.
Q: I would like to check that my humidifier is working properly.
A: To confirm that the humidifier is working:
- Make sure the humidity level (water droplets) is at
- If the hot plate starts to heat up 2-5 minutes after the warm-up is activated, the humidifier is working properly.
- If the hot plate does not heat up after 2 to 5 minutes, there may be a problem with the unit or the humidifier
Q: My unit shuts itself off during the night.
A: Check that the electrical connection is securely plugged into the back of the unit and into the wall socket. Check if an error message is displayed on the unit's screen.
Q: My device won't start at all.
A: Follow these steps:
- Plug the electrical plug into another outlet to validate that the problem is not caused by this one.
- If you are using a surge bar, plug the unit directly into a working wall outlet to confirm that the surge bar is not defective.
Therapeutic adherence report
To fully understand how to read and interpret your therapeutic adherence report, consult our explanatory sheets which will guide you through the most important information.
Using external batteries
This guide provides you with the information and specification you should look for if you are wanting to use the SleepStyle with an AC portable power supply, or a portable battery and an inverter.