- Top-of-the-head connection allows you to sleep in any position
- Curved cradle cushion fits under the nose, not in the nostrils
- Discrete design covers less of the face and allows you to wear glasses
- Stable and reliable fit thanks to a frame that adapts to your head
- The tubing connects on top of the head rather than in the front, providing greater freedom of movement.
- Its design clears the line of sight so you can wear glasses to read.
- Its cradle cushion fits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge, which is ideal for people who sleep on their side or stomach.
- Its SpringFit frame adapts to your body shape for a personalized fit.
Easy to use
- Slides on and off the head quickly, making your bedtime routine easier.
- Its quick-release elbow makes it easy to disconnect the mask from the tubing if you need to get up at night.
- The curvature of the cushion and stiffness of the SpringFit frame keep the mask in place under your nose when you move.
Support at all times
Biron’s AMI online platform (Accompany – Motivate – Instruct) helps you at every step of your treatment. Here you will find close supervision, interactive tools and a wealth of information on your equipment, its maintenance and your treatment.