Local safety and security conditions
Is traveller’s diarrhea inevitable?
How do I tell if my traveller’s diarrhea is serious?
Dealing with the post-travel blues
When you need professional support, we're here to help.
- “How Long Does Traveler's Diarrhea Usually Last?” WebMD. Accessed November 2019. https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/qa/how-long-does-travelers-diarrhea-usually-last.
- “Traveler's Diarrhea.” Mayo Clinic. Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, May 16, 2019. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/travelers-diarrhea/symptoms-causes/syc-20352182.
- “Gastro-Entérite (Gastro).” Gouvernement du Québec. Accessed November 2019. https://www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/grippe-rhume-et-gastro/gastro-enterite/.
- Yates, Johnnie. “Traveler's Diarrhea.” American Family Physician, no. 71 (June 1, 2005): 2095–2100. https://www.aafp.org/afp/2005/0601/p2095.html.
- “Clinical Need and Practice: Integrated Multiplex PCR Tests for Identifying Gastrointestinal Pathogens in People with Suspected Gastroenteritis (XTAG Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel, FilmArray GI Panel and Faecal Pathogens B Assay): Guidance.” NICE. Accessed November 2019. https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/dg26/chapter/2-Clinical-need-and-practice.
- “Séjour à L'étranger: Le Choc Du Retour.” Centre d'aide aux étudiants. Accessed November 19, 2019. https://www.aide.ulaval.ca/psychologie/textes-et-outils/developpement-personnel/sejour-a-l-etranger-le-choc-du-retour/.