What’s in a vape?
Is vaping a healthy or effective way to quit smoking?
Is vaping turning young people into addicts?
What are the mysterious illnesses caused by vaping?
How is vaping regulated in Canada and Quebec?
So is vaping a friend or a foe?
- “Bill S-5, an Act to Amend the Tobacco Act and the Non-Smokers' Health Act and to Make Consequential Amendments to Other Acts: An Overview.” Canada.ca. Health Canada, August 30, 2017. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/programs/consultation-regulation-vaping-products/s5-overview-regulate-vaping-products.html.
- “Vaping in Canada: what we know.” Canada.ca. Health Canada, December 21, 2018. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/smoking-tobacco/vaping/canada.html#a1.
- “What's in an E-Cigarette?” American Lung Association. Accessed December, 2019. https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-an-e-cigarette.html.
- E-Cigarettes in Canada.” Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Accessed December 2019. https://www.heartandstroke.ca/-/media/pdf-files/position-statements/ecigarettesincanada.ashx?la=en&hash=8939FF52C37A5E11C551176982F2E4AC5D38D605.
- “PHE Publishes Independent Expert e-Cigarettes Evidence Review.” GOV.UK. Accessed December, 2019. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-publishes-independent-expert-e-cigarettes-evidence-review.
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Public Health Consequences of E-Cigarettes. The National Academies Press, Washington DC, 2018. https://doi.org/10.17226/24952.
- Wang, Julie B., Jeffrey E. Olgin, Gregory Nah, Eric Vittinghoff, Janine K. Cataldo, Mark J. Pletcher, and Gregory M. Marcus. “Cigarette and e-Cigarette Dual Use and Risk of Cardiopulmonary Symptoms in the Health EHeart Study.” Plos One 13, no. 7 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0198681.
- Zraick, Karen. “A.M.A. Urges Ban on Vaping Products as Juul Is Sued by More States.” The New York Times. The New York Times, November 19, 2019. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/19/health/juul-lawsuit-ny-california.html.
- Thielking, Megan. “New Report Hints at Why Vaping Illnesses May Have Sprung up in 2019.” STAT, November 27, 2019. https://www.statnews.com/2019/11/26/new-cdc-report-clue-vaping-illness/.
- “Vaping Product Regulation.” Canada.ca. Health Canada, December 19, 2019. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/smoking-tobacco/vaping/product-safety-regulation.html.
- “Electronic Cigarettes.” Gouvernement du Québec. Accessed December 2019. https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/advice-and-prevention/healthy-lifestyle-habits/translate-to-anglais-cigarette-electronique/.
Conférence: Préparer la reprise de ses activités tout en protégeant la santé de ses employés
June 8th, 2020