Effective October 30, travellers aged 12 and older departing from Canadian airports need to be fully vaccinated, 14 days prior to departure. If you are not fully vaccinated, you will be able to travel if you can show a valid COVID-19 molecular test taken within 72 hours of travel, but that transition period will end on November 30. Read more
- Make sure the test and the type of sampling are approved by the destination country as well as any other country where you have a layover. Details on IATA
- Make sure to choose a result period suitable for the requirements of the destination country (generally between 24h to 72h)
- Make sure you have your passport on the day of your appointment.
Please note that our call center agents have access to the same appointment availability as those offered on the online appointment platform.
- Tests approved by Canadian government authorities.
- Attestation of negative test result
- Receipt for insurance included (check with your insurer for screening coverage)