Beyond invasive cancer screening with genomics
Liquid biopsies in breast cancer screening
- Leon, S A, A Green, M J Yaros, and B Shapiro. “Radioimmunoassay for Nanogram Quantities of DNA.” Journal of immunological methods. U.S. National Library of Medicine, December 1975. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1206227.
- “Roche Launches the Cobas® EGFR Mutation Test v2 for Use with Either Plasma or Tumor Tissue Samples.” Roche. Accessed September, 2019. https://www.rochecanada.com/en/media/roche-canada-news/roche-launches-the-cobas--egfr-mutation-test-v2-for-use-with-eit.html.
- “The STRIVE Study: Development of a Blood Test for Early Detection of Multiple Cancer Types.” ClinicalTrials.gov. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed September 2019. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03085888.
- “Bardia Weighs in on the Evolving Role of Liquid Biopsies in Breast Cancer.” Targeted Oncology. Accessed September 2019. https://www.targetedonc.com/news/bardia-weighs-in-on-the-evolving-role-of-liquid-biopsies-in-breast-cancer.
- Heitzer, Ellen, Samantha Perakis, Jochen B. Geigl, and Michael R. Speicher. “The Potential of Liquid Biopsies for the Early Detection of Cancer.” Npj Precision Oncology 1, no. 1 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41698-017-0039-5.