Biron Groupe Santé
Permanent - Full-time position
Votre mandatWe are looking for a Product Manager to contribute driving a digital division being created at Biron, leading into a new phase of growth. This leader will lead a multi-year B2B and B2C roadmap in collaboration with Biron Health Group's management team. It is by leveraging the expertise of this innovative and dynamic product manager, with new technologies and the strong attributes that have made Biron so successful that we will achieve ambition of enriching the lives of patients and clinicians. Help us make the future of health a reality by driving forces of a rich ecosystem to the development of a distinctive health platform.
The successful candidate will provide leadership, process improvement expertise, exemplary teamwork and proven business skills to lead in the research, product concept, design, development, testing and evaluation of industry leading health behavior change and culture change programs that meet and exceed client business objectives.
We want the perfect mix of creative and analytical product leadership.
Les rôles et responsabilités
- Customer Strategy – be responsible for defining the vision for clinical solutions and achieving business goals;
- Product Management – plan, manage and develop our solutions, understanding business needs, preparing business case as required, identifying requirements and ensuring projects are delivered appropriately;
- Content and Conversion Marketing – ensure strategies and tactics are put in place for managing and growing the patient/user base, by managing the conversion funnel (from Defence Awareness) and ensuring growth goals are met, and developing new and innovative marketing strategies
- Service and Experience Design – understand, define and manage the customer journey, ensuring that it aligns with the broader enterprise unified customer journey, which aims to leverage all solutions for the benefit of our customers;
- Program/Project Management – act as a health care expert for each project within their area of expertise;
- Understand the opportunity;
- Define the best course of action;
- Prepare appropriate plans;
- Ensure stakeholder acceptance and engagement;
- Implement bold marketing plans that are off the beaten path;
- Be an assigned Business Line Champion within the marketing team and advance their agenda while considering the bigger picture;
- Monitor and communicate results;
- Manage and optimize the customer journey, design and optimize the service experience;
- Ensure alignment at group/company level (avoid silos).
Lieu et horaire de travail
- Workplace: Brossard or Ottawa – teleworking until further notice;
- Permanent full-time position.
Le profil recherché
- Baccalaureate in Business Administration, Management or Marketing;
- 5-7 years experience delivering marketing solutions across multiple platforms;
- Proven marketing experience and proven track record in managing all basic aspects of the conversion funnel (acquisition, cross-selling/incentive selling and retention). Experience in an agency environment and a large matrix structure would be considered an asset;
- Feel comfortable driving innovation from a technical perspective, pushing the boundaries of complex services and solutions that are well-designed, relevant and human-centred;
- Excel at working as part of a team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Although not required, experience in the health and wellness industry is a definite asset;
- Design experience for cross-platform services;
- Practical experience leading projects to success;
- Perspective in design and ability to live this passion for the team;
- Independent, enthusiastic, highly creative, positive and professional as a team player;
- Fluent in French and English.