Biron groupe santé
Permanent - Full-time position
Votre mandatThe mandate
We are looking for an innovative UX Designer to contribute driving a digital division being created at Biron, leading into a new phase of growth. It is by leveraging the expertise of this talented and dynamic UX Designer, with new technologies and the strong attributes that have made Biron so successful that we will achieve ambition of enriching the lives of patients and clinicians. Help us make the future of health a reality by driving forces of a rich ecosystem to the development of a distinctive health platform.
1. Build and deliver UI / UX design.
2. Analyze, access, input, and retrieve data.
3. Report pertinent information and assist with tasks to support the operations.
4. Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the products and market.
Les rôles et responsabilités
- The customer journey analysis, information architecture, wireframes, graphic design, mock-ups, prototyping, and providing insight for product improvements.
- Application of consistent branding and product design standards
- UI / UX design for a range of new applications, including multiple greenfield products.
- Taking initiative to utilize UX methodologies to solve problems:
- User interviews & Usability tests
- Card sorts, tree tests, heatmap/first click testing
- Behavioral analytic analysis
- User flows across all product touchpoints
- Journey map the UX customer experience
- Building wireframes
- Some simple graphic design work
- Creating high-fidelity mock-ups to assist product designers where necessary
- Applying consistent branding and product design standards.
- Understanding product specifications and user psychology
- Helping create personas through user research and data
- Defining the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies (e.g. usability, findability, success rate, etc.)
- Working with product designers to implement attractive, intuitive designs
Lieu et horaire de travail
- Workplace: Brossard or Ottawa – teleworking until further notice;
- Permanent full-time position.
Le profil recherché
- Have a college diploma in design, design or multimedia;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience relevant to the job;
- Have a working experience in a Digital health environment is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in creating responsive digital design for web and mobile;
- Prior experience in communicating with clients and stakeholders and demonstrated success in project implementation;
- Excellent understanding of typography, information hierarchy, colour and other user interface issues;
- Understanding of web standards, browser and mobile features, and UX best practices;
- In-depth expertise with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD, Figma or Marvel as well as experience documenting your designs
- Ability to collaborate with other designers both internally and within external teams (collaborators, agencies, etc.) and quickly adapt to feedback
- Ability to navigate a complex environment, with multiple products and services, business lines in a changing industry;
- Positive attitude, desire to create products accessible to all users, willingness to give and accept constructive criticism;
- Bilingualism required (French/English).