Biron Health Group
Permanent - fullt-ime position
Your role is importantYou will be responsible for all business affairs with decision makers from different organizations. You will promote pathology and histology services to key experts, partners and customers. You will act as an intermediary between potential customers to collaborate and share clinical, scientific and operational information to develop trustful business relationships.
- Promote our numerous services and programs to our customers and collaborators (referring doctors, companies, hospitals, etc.).
- Negotiate and manage financially sound B2B contracts and tenders with both private and public customers.
- Develop and establish partnership agreements aimed at promoting services
- Maintain and develop customer relationships by developing health solutions that meet their needs and interests.
- Maintain customer loyalty at an optimal level by building relationships within the customer organization
- Achieve and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals.
- Identify, promote, and maintain professional partnerships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) by developing interactions of a scientific, medical, and business nature aligned with the needs and business strategies of the company.
- Develop a prominent level of product knowledge to better understand the needs of physicians, customers, and patients and to define the company's product and service positioning.
- Participate in optimizing the marketing plan and customer relations (priorities, budgets, resources, etc.), and determine appropriate action plans.
- Gather medical and scientific information as well as global needs from healthcare professionals and understand and communicate relevant results to external and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in medical and scientific meetings, key regional/national advisory boards, trade shows and networking events to provide relevant information to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of standards and ensure all activities comply with the company’s guidelines and regulations as well as with Health Canada and other applicable directives.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product management, scientific management, and other members of the organization to define priorities in pathology and histology services for training, communication, strategies, and medical affairs of health professionals.
- Work closely with the various operations and legal departments to coordinate commercial activities as well as to set up new projects.
- Ensure adherence to and monitoring of contractual agreements in its portfolio.
- Ensure competitive intelligence throughout Ontario and other regions and share with management the key elements likely to impact the market.
- Register representation activities and opportunity development progression in the established CRM in a timely manner.
Workplace and schedule
- Remote positifion - Based in Toronto
- Full-time position (37,5 hours a week)
- A Master's degree in a field related to health sciences, administration, or any other field relevant to the job.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in health, business development, customer relations field or any other area relevant to the job.
- Experience in pathology and/or histology (an asset).
- The ability to communicate fluently in English and in French (written and spoken).
- The ability to achieve results and you have excellent time management skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ease in communicating and negotiating.
- Impressive knowledge of the business sector, customer needs (identified or potential), medical, legislative, and regulatory constraints.
- The ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software (an asset).
- A valid driver’s license.